PCB (Printed Circuit Board) separator is a tool or machine used to separate individual PCBs from a panel or sheet after they have been manufactured. PCBs are often produced in panels that contain multiple boards, and these boards need to be separated for use in electronic devices.
1. With triple protection devices, safe and reliable.
2. The adoption of 48V DC motor makes the cutting process more quiet and energy saving.
3.The patented device of lower blade adjustment ensures more convenient blade replacement and higher precision.
4. Imported trail ensures the cutting precision to be within 0.04 mm.
5. 4 different cutting speeds can meet the proessing requirements of different products.
6. The function of cutting back and forth can meet the cutting requrement of those low strees products.
7. With statistical function of the cutting blade lifetime.
8. With the special upper cirular blade, it can cut the aluminum substrates.
|110V / 220V AC 60Hz / 50Hz
|Maximum Cutting Length