- The Body is made of superior high-carbon steel, solid and durable.
- Mainly used for cutting slim solid wires and strand wires, and for stripping plastic insulating, etc.
- It can also be used for pinching minor screw caps, twisting hard steel wires, cutting lead with its tips, etc.
- It is widely used in assembly and repair work for instruments and telecommunication applicances.
- It is also a common tool for electricians.
|Material||#55 High-carbon Steel|
|Cutting capacity Soft Wire(dia.mm)||1.0mm|
|Cutting capacity Copper Wire(dia.mm)||1.8mm|
|Equivalent to Japan Brands||MTC-13|