digital electric screwdriver is a power tool equipped with digital features such as an electronic torque control system, adjustable speed settings, and often an LED display for precise torque and rotation control. These screwdrivers are commonly used in assembly lines, electronics manufacturing, and industries where precision and control are crucial. The digital interface allows for accurate torque settings, making it ideal for applications requiring consistent and precise fastening.
Function & Feature.
- LCD display board, pulse, speed, number, forward and reverse etc.
- Brushless motor adopts rare earth magnetic steel to produce ultra-low power consumption, and special coil for hollow cup.
- Shock – Resistant broadband power supply can be connected to a wide range of voltage AC100-240V.
- Intelligent main control board positive and negative switch set semi-automatic/automatic stop switch at any time.
- Automatic counting, record the total quantity and quality of screw tightening.
- Gear box adopts the latest alloy metal precision injection moulding precision and high reliability.
- High precision micro switch response sensitive feels comfortable.
- Clutch ring is processed by mould steel (Cr12MoV)CNC
- Spring steel one-time stamping forming hook ring.
A digital electric screwdriver is a modern and advanced version of the traditional electric screwdriver. It incorporates digital technology to enhance functionality, precision, and user control. Here are some features and characteristics commonly associated with digital electric screwdrivers:
- Torque Control: Digital electric screwdrivers often come with adjustable torque settings. This allows users to set the desired torque level, ensuring that screws are tightened to the correct specifications without over-torquing or under-torquing.
- Digital Display: These screwdrivers typically have a digital display that shows the current torque setting, battery level, and sometimes the number of rotations or revolutions completed.
- Programmable Settings: Some advanced models allow users to program specific torque levels for different applications. This feature is especially useful in assembly lines or tasks that require multiple fasteners with different torque requirements.
- Smart Features: Integration with smart technology is becoming more common. Some digital screwdrivers can connect to mobile apps or other devices via Bluetooth, allowing for remote monitoring, data logging, and firmware updates.
- Rechargeable Batteries: Like traditional electric screwdrivers, digital ones often come with rechargeable batteries. The battery life and charging times can vary depending on the model.
- Brushless Motors: Many digital electric screwdrivers use brushless motors for increased efficiency, longer lifespan, and reduced maintenance.
- Anti-Cam Out System: Some models include an anti-cam out system to prevent the screwdriver from slipping out of the screw head, which helps maintain accuracy during operation.
- LED Lights: Integrated LED lights are common in digital screwdrivers to illuminate the work area, making it easier to see the screws and the target location.
These features contribute to improved efficiency, accuracy, and ease of use, making digital electric screwdrivers suitable for a wide range of applications, from DIY projects to professional assembly work in manufacturing environments. Keep in mind that specific features may vary depending on the brand and model of the digital electric screwdriver.
|Machine Screw (mm)
|Tapping Screw (mm)