- It can be used for twisting and cutting iron/steel wires, stripping wires, pinching or splitting metal sheet, etc.
- It has two types of grips: iron grip for general use; insulated grip for hot line job.
- The applicable objects range from soft copper wires, iron wires to hard wires and cable.
- It requires less power because of the leavel principle.
- Its blades can be used to cut the rubber or plastic wire coating, electric wires, iron wires, etc.
- The dentate month can also be used for cutting hard metal wires.
|Material||#55 High-carbon Steel|
|Cutting capacity Soft Wire(dia.mm)||1.6mm|
|Cutting capacity Copper Wire(dia.mm)||2.6mm|
|Equivalent to Japan Brands||KEIBA T-106|